- High school diploma or equivalent
- Welding Certification
- One year of experience as a skilled welder, or the completion of a recognized welding apprenticeship. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Able to prioritize work.
- May need a valid CDL license & Medical Certificate.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn plant batching software.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other basis prohibited by law. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas.